The conference was student-focused and aimed at undergraduate (bachelor) and postgraduate students (master and doctorate) who were invited to deliver presentations on: Sustainable Development and Engineering; Economics for the Future; Open Societies and Contemporary Challenges.
The 3 main sections were further divided as follows:
1. Sustainable Development and Engineering subsections:
- Engineering and Telecommunications: Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automations, Sensors, Smart Technologies.
- Environmental and Earth Sciences.
2. Economics for the Future subsections:
- Finance and Accounting.
- Business Administration, Marketing and Tourism.
3. Open Societies and Contemporary Challenges subsections:
- History and Cultural Studies.
- Applied Linguistics, Translation Studies and Literature.
- Social Sciences.
- Physical Education and Sports; Kinesiology and Physical Therapy.
- Law and administrative sciences: private and public law institutions; administrative institutions.
- Theology – The eternity of youth mirrored in light and words.
- Art – Contemporary Byzantine Liturgical Art.
4. High-school Students in partnerships with Higher Education Institutions (dedicated to cooperation projects and scientific research between secondary and tertiary level education).