The project CNFIS-FDI-2021-0046, entitled Harmonization and implementation of policies for the internationalization of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia, is funding the implementation of 8 visiting professor programs, integrated into the curricula, in optional subject packages, in order to adapt the curriculum and it's content to the global expectations of the international labor market. Thus, in the first semester of 2021-2022 academic year , within UAB, the following teachers will give lectures in various specializations as guest professors:
- Associate Professor Moșin Octavian, Ph.D., from the State University of Moldova, will teach the course "Paleoslava", in the field of Theology;
- Senior Lecturer Latofatkhon Rakhimova, Ph.D., from Tashkent State Technical University (TSTU), Tashkent, Uzbekistan, will teach the course "Advanced Wastewater Treatment Technology" in the field of Environmental Engineering;
- Associate Professor Udvardy Peter, Ph.D., from Óbuda University, Hungary, will teach the course "Environmental monitoring with Unnamed aerial vehicle", in the field of Environmental Engineering;
- Associate Professor Željko Pavić, Ph.D., from Josip Juraj University Strossmayer of Osijek, Croatia will teach the course "Sociology of globalization" in the field of Sociology;
- Associate Professor Murat Goc, Ph.D., from Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey, will teach the course "Myths and Literature", in the field of Philology;
- Assistant Professor Anthony Patterson, Ph.D., from Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey, will teach English Language and English Literature courses in Philology;
- Professor Iuliana Botezan, Ph.D., from the Complutense University, Madrid, Spain, will teach the course "Information and Documentation Policies" in the field of Philology.