The Faculty of Economics is one of the youngest faculties within UAB, activating since 2014. Previously, the activities of the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs in the field of economics were carried out under the auspices of the Faculty of Sciences (since 1995).
Currently, the Faculty of Economics manages the following undergraduate programs:
- The Economy of Trade, Tourism and Services
- Business Administration
- Business administration (in English)
- Finance and Banks
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
The Faculty of Economics also manages the following master's programs:
- Audit and Control of Companies
- Accounting Information System in Management Decision Making
- Banks, Insurance and Financial Markets
- Tax Law and Financial Management
- Business Administration in Trade, Tourism and Services
- Administration of Sustainable Regional Development
- Marketing and Sales Promotion.
The Faculty of Economics also organizes doctoral studies in the field of Accounting.
Within the faculty, the following departments carry out their activity, as a basic unit of the faculty, with an eminently teaching-scientific component: Department of Business Administration and Marketing, and the Department of Finance-Accounting.