- International Relations Office
- International Cooperation
- International Students
The desideratum of one university in which the curricular and methodological innovation in keeping with the labour market demand facilitates the formation and knowledge, must give value to the next institutional preoccupation. The university – knowledge transfer binomial via students in the community is the first condition sine qua non for the evolution of our university. The human factor is also very important for the successfull growth of the Higher Education Institution.
The Mission of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia is to shape specialists on the labour market which will engulf firstly the local and regional qualified human resource demand and secondly the national and international one.
The research, innovation and learning processes targeted through the University mission are orientated towards the students’ and academic community members’ knowledge, aptitudes and skills development by promoting long life learning.
The Vision of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia is to become a local and regional standard through the creation of some research centres focused on excellence, with major implications in the socio-economic development of the community.
The values promoted through the universiry management emphasizes the following:
- Equality and diversity
- Sustainability and social responsibility
- Opening, transparency and equity
- Innovation and professionalism
- Autonomy and interdisciplinary respect
- Added Value
The strategic perspectives of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia
The key points in our institution development are:
• Consolidating a larger numbers of students from home and abroad
• Increasing the employability of graduates on the basis of acquired competences
in consequence of following the study programs of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia and of the support services developing for students (information, orientation and guidance in carrier)
• Consolidating a relevant educational and scientific – research position of our university both locally and regionally, nationally and internationally
• Developing an adequate environment for the scientific research
• Opening towards the community and consolidating the preoccupations for continuous learning and scientific and academic cooperation (locally, nationally and internationally)
These priorities were chosen standing on the following five relevant strategic perspectives:
2. Scientific research
4. Active implication in community
5. Institutional management