- International Relations Office
- International Cooperation
- EEA&Norway Grants
The desideratum of one university in which the curricular and methodological innovation in keeping with the labour market demand facilitate the formation and knowledge, must give value to the next institutional preoccupation. The university – knowledge transfer binomial through the students in community is the first condition sine qua non for the evolution of our university. The human factor is also very important for the successfully growth of the Higher Education Institution.
The Mission of the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia is to shape specialist on the labour market which to envelop firstly the local and regional qualified human resource demand and secondly the national and international one.
The research, innovation and learning processes targeted through the University mission is looking for the students’ and academic community members’ knowledge, aptitudes and skills development through the promotion of learning all our life.
The Vision of the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia is to become a local and regional standard through the creation of some research centers focused on excellence, with major implications in the socio-economic development of the community.
The values promoted through the universiry management emphasizes the following:
- Equality and diversity
- Sustainability and social responsibility
- Opening, transparency and equity
- Innovation and professionalism
- Autonomy and interdisciplinary respect
- Value added
The strategic perspectives of the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia
The key points in our institution development are:
• Consolidating a larger numbers of students from home and abroad, at which professional growing to contribute to an adequate educational offer
• Increasing the employability of graduates on the basis of acquired competences
in consequence of following the study programs of the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia and of the support services developing for students (information, orientation and guidance in carrier)
• Consolidating a relevant educational and scientific – research position of our university both locally and regionally, nationally and internationally
• Developing an adequate medium for the scientific research
• Opening through community and consolidating the preoccupations for continuous learning and scientific and academic cooperation (locally, nationally and internationally)
These priorities were chosen standing on the following five relevant strategic perspectives:
2. Scientific research
4. Active implication in community
5. Institutional management