- International Relations Office
- International Cooperation
- International Students
The Faculty of Economics is one of the five faculties within “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia. It was established in 1995 (based on the Government Decision no. 568/1995, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, no. 185/1995). The Faculty of Economics runs study programmes in several fields important for nowadays development of the national and European economy and society. The Faculty of Economics also organizes Ph.D. programme in the field of accounting.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES WITH NATIONAL ACCREDITATION:
- The Economy of Trade, Tourism and Services
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (in English)
- Finance and Banking
- Accounting and Computer Science Management
- Audit and Control of Companies
- Accounting Information System in the Management Decision Making
- Administration of Sustainable Regional Development
- Business Administration in Trade, Tourism, and Services
- Banks, Insurance and Financial Markets
- Tax Law and Financial Management
- Marketing and Sales Promotion
in the field of ACCOUNTING
THE CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH carries out fundamental and applied research in the field of economics. The center has international recognition and is currently under evaluation from the National University Research Council. The research priorities are in the field of accounting, finances, economic and financial analysis, management, marketing, science of commodities, econometrics etc.
THE “INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND FOOD QUALITY CONTROL” has a multidisciplinary character by involving a significant number of Romanian and foreign specialists in the domains of sustainable development, sustainable changes, quality and food safety. The centre activity is based on fundamental, applied and experimental researches, aiming to identify the economical and environmental concerns at both regional and international levels, on the one hand; on the other hand, it focuses on the specific tools identification and development, the main goal being the long term training activity, expertise, consultancy and technological transfer.